Besides the fact we are told to over and over again in the New Testament . . . I brought out in my sermon this morning these eleven reasons taken from Isaiah 43:1-7 –
We should be an encourager because . . .
- We are All Created by God!
- We are All Redeemed by God!
- We are All Known by Our Name by God!
- We are All Protected by God!
- We are All Saved by God!
- We are All Precious in God’s Sight!
- We are All Honored by God!
- We are All Loved by God!
- We are All Honored with God’s Presence!
- We are All Called by God’s Name!
- We are All Created for God’s Glory!
Who are we to think that our ministry is to discourage our brother or sister in Christ?
5 Ways to be an Encourager:
- Be Appreciative!
- Be Respectful!
- Instead of being critical – PRAY!
- Have a Forgiving Spirit!
- Always Remember: NO ONE is perfect!